Let Us See: Invisible Mercedes-Benz
Let us see
if we can find the Mercedes-Benz
Oh we found it!
And the comments that exposed my teeth are here!
- I’m sending an invisible car payment to the loan company
- I have a similar feature on my car. My Lamboghini is cloaked to look like an AMC Gremlin. So far nobody suspects a thing.
- My invisible Mercedes is sitting in my invisible McMansion’s garage next to my invisible super-model wife’s invisible Porsche.
- I’ve been invisible to women for years.
- Why is there so much invisible money in my wallet???
- i drove this car to my doctor, and he said he couldnt see me today,,,
- Hey I just got hit by a …………….uh uh I know I wasn’t drinking………license plate number??? I told you it came out of nowhere. What!!! taking me to the police station, what for?? Officer you gotta believe me!!! LOOK, LOOK there goes another one – WHAT !!!! you didn’t see it !!! UHHHHH
- (invisible comment)
We have no doubt at all of the car’s existence before we figure out where it is, right?
Why could that be?
Because we trust the manufacturer?
Because we believe in the genius of humans?
Ever wonder why it’s so hard for some to believe in the existence of God?
Why they cannot trust the Creator?
Why they cannot believe in God’s genius despite how awesome His creations are?
Let us see…
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. – 1 John 4:12