Let us see
if we can find the Mercedes-Benz
Oh we found it!
And the comments that exposed my teeth are here!
- I’m sending an invisible car payment to the loan company
- I have a similar feature on my car. My Lamboghini is cloaked to look like an AMC Gremlin. So far nobody suspects a thing.
- My invisible Mercedes is sitting in my invisible McMansion’s garage next to my invisible super-model wife’s invisible Porsche.
- I’ve been invisible to women for years.
- Why is there so much invisible money in my wallet???
- i drove this car to my doctor, and he said he couldnt see me today,,,
- Hey I just got hit by a …………….uh uh I know I wasn’t drinking………license plate number??? I told you it came out of nowhere. What!!! taking me to the police station, what for?? Officer you gotta believe me!!! LOOK, LOOK there goes another one – WHAT !!!! you didn’t see it !!! UHHHHH
- (invisible comment)
We have no doubt at all of the car’s existence before we figure out where it is, right?
Why could that be?
Because we trust the manufacturer?
Because we believe in the genius of humans?
Ever wonder why it’s so hard for some to believe in the existence of God?
Why they cannot trust the Creator?
Why they cannot believe in God’s genius despite how awesome His creations are?
Let us see…
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. – 1 John 4:12
UNDERBREATH is a subdued voice; a rumor
Manilyn Monroe by Andy Warhol
With six toes in her left foot?
So what’s the ishoe
Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci
Oh Mona Lisa
Self-portrait of Da Vinci?
With her, I smile
A Pair of Shoes by Vincent Van Gogh
Bought in flea market
Shoes of a peasant woman?
And Vincent wore them
The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci
She was in The Last Supper?
John where are you then
For Jingle Poetry on Art, Music, Poetry
Any other rumor out there?
Today the Universe is conspiring
to keep me thankful and smiling.
Some of my favorite blog sites
unknowingly brought me delights.
with God’s love in His hands.
with their pretty feet showing.
It’s amazing when you think great thoughts
about the bloggers and their posts.
They will have something for you
that will touch you and make you say, “Thank You”.
today is my birthday.
today is my freedom day.
i will no longer carry
someone else’ baggage of insecurities
that weighed me down.
i will no longer allow to be pushed aside
by a blown up ego.
i will no longer catch the ball of prejudices
thrown my way.
i will no longer hear words of righteousness
from unrighteous mouths.
i will no longer mind the ungrateful souls
until they learn to appreciate.
i will no longer meet the standards
of unfair judges.
today I am no longer taking baggages.
i am taking a trip and meet the One
who value me all the way.
to those who are coming with me,
the most I can do is to hold hands and love.
i won’t be carrying baggages for you
because I want to enjoy the trip,
feel light, jump and run to my delight.
i will regain my strength
and be ready to receive lots of gifts
accumulated all through these years.
gifts of acceptance, respect, security,
appreciation and love.
indeed it is my happy birthday!
Dying soul recoup
Take a spoonful of hope
Feel how it spread in loop
And make you start to grope.
Once, it was so dark
But now you can see a spark
Once, it was so chilly
But now it is balmy.
As if born anew
You will start, you knew
A new life is waiting
Recoup wonderful being.