When life is unfair to you,
retaliate and be very unfair!
When people treat you so bad,
shoot them with prayer!
When surrounded with negativity,
hurl them with positivity!
When somebody puts you down,
kick them higher!
When attacked by depression,
Punch it and say, “You can’t get me!”
Who wants life to be fair?
Surely not you! RETALIATE!
Whew! That feels good!
How was it when you were a thorn and somebody turned you into a crown?
Did you wish life should be fair?
Stop asKing and open the door!
Now that I am in, let me tell you about the K word KVETCH which means a chronic, whining complainer; a nagging complaint.
Get it? Now let me tell you about how annoying my neighbor is blahblahblah. And yes my officemates too who are not using their brain blahblahblah. And my spouse who can’t cook as good as my mother blahblahblah. And here’s another one…
Does it feel good? Do we feel more important and smart? Does it help?
Can it be done in love? Can it be said once? Can we check ourselves as well?
Is there any other God?
Oh it’s you! Today is not a good day as usual, blah blah blah…What should I do?
For God’s sake human! Let me in first!
Can we whisper “Blessings to you” to whoever can potentially turn us into Kvetch today?
How about tomorrow?
Warning: This is a FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION post!
Meaning something that is worthless or trivial or unimportant.
Why waste so much effort in writing and pronouncitiaticazating er pronouzing — Ok, in saying it! In saying it to describe something trivial? Oh men why do we make our lives so complicated?
Is there a need to say, “You are floccinaucinihilipilification too!” to somebody who said that you are floccinaucinihilipilification? That you are not good enough? That you are not beautiful?
Yes you can but be sure that you can pronounce it perfectly! I could not *sigh*.
Otherwise let’s just move on and accept that we can’t demand others to love us.
But never stop loving and doing something and appreciating and believing and…
FORGIVE the floccinaucinihilipilification, you are beautiful.
FORGET the floccinaucinihilipilification, you are amazing.
Go ahead be beautifully amazing. You are originally designed as such by the Artist.
Eek! I would have not felt this good if I didn’t have an expergefacient!
Yes, our E word for today is EXPERGEFACIENT which means awakening.
Expergefacient made me realize these 5 things, among others:
1. I cannot please everyone but if I please the only One it is more than enough.
2. There is always something to laugh and cry about. I can choose!
3. In a relationship one can love more than the other. I can be the more loving one.
4. I am never alone. I can reach out. I can allow someone to reach me out.
5. Sometimes the best people to learn from isn’t the most intelligent or eloquent.
Now would you be sweet enough to share your EXPERGEFACIENT?
ENJOY your blessings!
You know that it grow EXPONENTIALLY if it is shared, right?
Earlier this week I read 10 Signs the Economy Is on the Upswing.
And I’m sharing with you the 10 signs plus my side comments
- Sales of Boxers, Briefs Leveling Off – new undies!
- Desserts Are in Again – sweet too!
- Less Sorrowful Searching – smiley!
- The Venti Latte Makes a Comeback – ground taste!
- Box Rebound Reflects Rising Demand – just in the box!
- Fewer Urban Dwellers Are Hoofing It – hello cabbie!
- Duffers Returning to the Greens – golf time!
- Faces, Other Parts Getting a Lift – +13M gone under the knife!
- More Willing to Play Their Hand – gambling life!
- More Couples Are Calling It Quits – game over!
There are signs that made me glad, sad, and very sad.
I’m very sad for sign number 10.
What is it about money that loosens the bind of marriage and family?
- Because it can buy a spaceous house and leave each other alone?
- Because it can make you hold so much except each others’ hands?
- Because it can buy time thus no need to rush home to the family?
- Because it can make you dream big and leave the family behind?
- Because it can buy toys for the kiddos thus no need to bond?
- Because it can spill over thus keep it in someone else house?
- Because it can buy you a new face and nose and heart?
- Because it can treat the problem to a shopping spree?
- Because it can buy friends, love, and respect?
- Because it can make you forget how to kneel?
Money money money…
Prayer warriors please share your prayers for the family, marriage, and handling of finances. The world needs the Word.
Who you are
How resilient you can be
How strong you are
How capable you let go.
Who’s on your side
How faithful you can be
How powerful you are
How capable you love.
For Jingle Poetry on Love, Bond, and Relationship
For my hubby and kiddos. I love you!
“Will somebody somewhere please love me?
Will somebody somewhere please love me?”
A plea for love written in the diary
of Madalyn Murray O’ Hair,
founder and president of American Atheist
who fought for the removal of prayers in American public schools.
Why did she pleaded when she could instead believe?
Instead pick a flower.
And could have known from the petals,
“He loves me! He loves me not a doubt!
He loves me! He loves me not a doubt!
He loves me! He loves me not a doubt!”
For everyone. Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope I can send you flowers today.
Nothing works without God. God is the miracle worker.
Nothing is more fun than honoring your inner child. He plays with the kiddos; my heart giggles.
Nothing good you do is without a reward. He works hard; thank God for the reward.
Nothing taste as good as home cooked meal. He cooks really well; I eat well.
Nothing compares to him. Who is comparing? I love him.
Nothing can stop you from celebrating. It’s our 13th Wedding Anniversary!
Can we drink to that? I prepared an ice cold lemonade for you. Yeah it’s a bit sour but just add your sweetness and it will be pretty cool…just like life.
And oh you can or can not use the last straw.
build not destroy
share not hoard
clap not slap
lift up not pull down
guide not gag
pray not punch
How is your hand?
HAPPY with HOLLOW WIN?
TURTLE: Hare I come. Slowly but surely.
DOVE: Peace be with you.
DINOSAUR: Be distinct before you become extinct.
LION: Look out for your pride.
SNAKE: Not just hiss but hears.
HEN: Oh no, that’s fowl!
PIG: It’s oinkly you. Bank on it.
ELEPHANT: Help! Ant!
COW: Moooove on.
DOG: Aw Awsome!
CAT: Me? Wow!
Let the BEaST out and send a message to mankind. ROAR!
How can I hate a JOB?
It’s a hug
It’s funny antics
It’s a prayer
It’s a frown
It’s a tantrum
It’s a battle
It’s a scar
Everyday is Valentine’s Day,
Mother’s Day and Thanksgiving
Sweet, saucy, spicy or scary
That’s my JOB – Jar Of Blessings!
What is yours?