Ohlala I Am Stylish!
How lucky could I get? Well, I am nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by a very talented and stylish woman — Linda Lewis of Lulu’s Musings!
Want to eat in style? Check her special table settings!
Want to wear stylish handmade and handwoven? Check her Designs Gallery!
Want to be in style? Check her lovely hair and smile!
Now back to why I am stylish, I’m confused too because I consider myself as styleless, not stylish!
But hey, a nomination is a nomination so I’m accepting it oh so graciously!
With the acceptance of the nomination I am supposed to share 7 things about myself so here they are.
1. My sole’s best friend is a flat glittered red crocs shoes. And my soul’s best friend is God!
2. I love stones and I wear beach stones earrings. Never mind if they’re not of the same shape!
3. I make bottle caps necklaces for my kiddos. And mine too!
4. I enjoy pun and we paint it in canvass bags. And proudly use it!
5. My non-living best friends are books. It can deliver a sermon without hurting me!
6. I love smelling my hubby and kiddos’ armpits. One of the miracles of love!
7. My heart smiles on things that others consider ordinary or of no value. Drift woods, bended spoons, colored pens make me oh so happy!
So there’s my 7! And Oh yes, I am not forgetting my 2 nominees, my 2 stylish and fantastic blog friends — drum roll please!
1. Max. My dog friend over at Creativity to the Max. It has dyed its hair purple and owns an equally stylish human named Judy! Max can you squeal one of your human’s life secrets?
2. Alan. You remember the commercial of Oreo cookies where the big bro dunk the cookie in the glass of milk and the kiddo used a sippy cup? He was behind it! Alan, what’s your role in there again? Come on tell us while I chow my Oreo and savor the nomination!
And I am nominating everyone for best in smile! You deserve the best smile so run to the mirror now!